Family Law Attorney in Clarksville, Tennessee
- Who do you turn to when you are an unmarried parent seeking to enforce the other parent's financial responsibilities toward the child you had together?
- Who do you turn to when you are seeking to enforce your rights to parent your child?
- What do you do when your economic or health situation has drastically changed and you cannot afford child support or you need more?
Exercise your rights and know your responsibilities. | Call 931-266-4787.
Family law is a resource for an unmarried mother to file a paternity action when the father is not paying support. It enables an unmarried father to establish paternity to access legally mandated visitation rights. The family law court is the court to turn to when an ex-spouse seeks a divorce modification that better reflects his or her current situation.
A Free Initial Consultation Can Help You Decide Your Next Steps
The Law Office of Michael K. Williamson offers a free initial consultation for people who have questions and concerns regarding a family law matter. During our consultation, which is confidential, you can share your personal situation with me and I will answer your questions based on my more than 25 years' of legal experience. By the time you leave my office, it is my hope that you will have a better understanding of your legal options and be armed with the information you need to take effective legal action.
Representing People Involved in the Military in Family Law Matters
Fort Campbell army base is near my Clarksville office, and I have represented a significant number of clients serving in the military, and married to service members, regarding paternity, child support and other family law matters.
As a lawyer, my divorce and family law practice includes:
- Divorce, including military issues Link to Divorce and the Military
- Child and spousal support
- Child custody and visitation under the Tennessee Parenting Plan Law
- Enforcement of the divorce decree